Friday, August 1, 2008

No, We're Not Twelve Years Old...Technically.

Brittany is FreshSupplies, Michelle is CancefortheMoon.

We were both watching Shark Week.


FreshSupplies: Hahaha, "Most shark attacks fall into two categories."
FreshSupplies: Yeah.
FreshSupplies: PAIN
FreshSupplies: and DEATH
ChancefortheMoon: hahahaha
ChancefortheMoon: Yes the shark will be attracted to the floating plastic doll...
ChancefortheMoon: CUM THE WATER YOU IDIOTS
ChancefortheMoon: ...
ChancefortheMoon: CHUM
FreshSupplies: ...
ChancefortheMoon: I MEANT CHUM
ChancefortheMoon: NO
FreshSupplies: HAHAHAHAHA
ChancefortheMoon: STOP
ChancefortheMoon: NOW
FreshSupplies: YES
FreshSupplies: YOU CAN'T STOP ME
FreshSupplies: I'M POSTING THIS AS WE SPEAK
ChancefortheMoon: GOD DAMMIT
FreshSupplies: BAHAHAHAHA
ChancefortheMoon: It was a mistake!!!
ChancefortheMoon: ::head desk::
FreshSupplies: ::Sigh:: I love typos.
ChancefortheMoon: I saw my typo and my face literally went O.O NOOOOO
FreshSupplies: But by then...it was too late.
FreshSupplies: XD
FreshSupplies: It was like an episode of 24...only lamer.
FreshSupplies: And not as life threatening.

No comments: