Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Donations for the Michelle Fund are Both Accepted and Appreciated

Brittany is FreshSupplies, Michelle is ChancefortheMoon





FreshSupplies: Mmmmm Fable goodness.
ChancefortheMoon: hehe
FreshSupplies: If you liked the first one, you'll like this one.
ChancefortheMoon: HOW IS IT?!
ChancefortheMoon: IS IT BEAUTIFUL?!
FreshSupplies: Gorgeous.
ChancefortheMoon: Does it start off the same way?
FreshSupplies: In a pretty vague way, yes.
FreshSupplies: It's just the hero having something bad happen to him as a child.
FreshSupplies: I chose a guy for my first play through.
FreshSupplies: The Will powers are basically the same, but I never used those much anyway.
FreshSupplies: I love my dog. =D
ChancefortheMoon: I'M GOING TO BE A GIRL
FreshSupplies: I know you are, sweetie. You just keep saving up and one day your dream will come true. =D
ChancefortheMoon: ...
ChancefortheMoon: STOP BEING CLEVER
FreshSupplies: NO

No comments: