Sunday, October 5, 2008

I Didn't See The 'But'

Brittany is FreshSupplies, Michelle is ChancefortheMoon.





ChancefortheMoon: I find it so weird that he's so dead certain that we're going to sleep together someday though
FreshSupplies: He just wants it that badly is all.
ChancefortheMoon: What?
That he just really wants to sleep with me?
ChancefortheMoon: ugh we should have gotten that out of the way years ago
ChancefortheMoon: but then he would have been my first and I would always have regretted it
FreshSupplies: Yeah...that's...a much better option...
FreshSupplies: What were you thinking?
ChancefortheMoon: huh?
FreshSupplies: Sarcasm.
ChancefortheMoon: Not a very good job of it
FreshSupplies: Bitch I'm offering pearls of wisdom AND making an amazing video, you can't expect the humor to be spot on too.

No comments: