Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Little Bunny FooFoo Offers Spiritual Guidance

Brittany is FreshSupplies, Michelle is ChancefortheMoon



ChancefortheMoon: Oh
ChancefortheMoon: I didn't tell you
ChancefortheMoon: I'm think I'm converting
ChancefortheMoon: I might want to be a full Jew
ChancefortheMoon: I mean I still believe in magic and faeries and other Pagan things
ChancefortheMoon: But I am half Jewish and I've always loves the traditions
ChancefortheMoon: loved*
FreshSupplies: But do you believe everything they believe, is the big question.
ChancefortheMoon: And I've always felt like it's been a part of me that I never filly learned
ChancefortheMoon: Well I believe in God
ChancefortheMoon: I don't believe in Jesus
ChancefortheMoon: I mean I believe he existed
ChancefortheMoon: I just don't think he was the son of God
ChancefortheMoon: I'm going to talk to a Rabbit
ChancefortheMoon: ...
ChancefortheMoon: wow
ChancefortheMoon: Go ahead and laugh
ChancefortheMoon: I know you are
FreshSupplies: ...
FreshSupplies: ::Dies::
ChancefortheMoon: I think I'll bring some carrots
FreshSupplies: That's the usual offering, I suppose.
FreshSupplies: ...
FreshSupplies: ::Dies again::
FreshSupplies: You know that has to go in the blog.
ChancefortheMoon: I know
FreshSupplies: Good.

No comments: