Tuesday, July 29, 2008

We Argue In A Mature, Rational Fashion Because We Are Adults

ChancefortheMoon: Swing Vote
ChancefortheMoon: Opinion
ChancefortheMoon: Now
FreshSupplies: If someone other than Kevin Costner was starring in it, I might have considered seeing it.
ChancefortheMoon: Oh but the supporting cast is so good
ChancefortheMoon: Stanely Tucci, Kelsey Grammer, Nathan Lane
FreshSupplies: But they're supporting, Costner will get more attention and screen time.
FreshSupplies: Although the "If you met my mother you would understand" line is classic.
FreshSupplies: ...watching TDS I gather/
ChancefortheMoon: TDS?
FreshSupplies: Daily Show.
ChancefortheMoon: Don't you mean STDs?
ChancefortheMoon: Because you're a big whore?
FreshSupplies: The
FreshSupplies: Daily
FreshSupplies: Show
ChancefortheMoon: Sexually
ChancefortheMoon: Transmitted
ChancefortheMoon: Disease
FreshSupplies: I said TDS!
FreshSupplies: NOT STDs.
FreshSupplies: It's not my fault STDs are all you can think of!
FreshSupplies: You're perverted mind is not my fault!
ChancefortheMoon: I know you said TDS
ChancefortheMoon: That's why I said:
ChancefortheMoon: ChancefortheMoon (1:23:05 AM): Don't you mean STDs?
FreshSupplies: But i didn't mean STDs.
FreshSupplies: Which is why I answered you with "The Daily Show."
ChancefortheMoon: Not my fault you're too much of a moron to realize my joke
FreshSupplies: Well der, of course I realized it.
ChancefortheMoon: GAH YOU ARE SO FRUSTRATING
FreshSupplies: It just wasn't funny, because you're an unfunny whore.
ChancefortheMoon: JUST LAUGH ALREADY DAMMIT
FreshSupplies: NO
FreshSupplies: I REFUSE
ChancefortheMoon: ::KILLS::
ChancefortheMoon: DIE WHORE!
ChancefortheMoon: ::YOU DIE::
ChancefortheMoon: there
ChancefortheMoon: done
FreshSupplies: <---- IS IMMORTAL
FreshSupplies: So deal with it.
ChancefortheMoon: <-----IS THE SUN
ChancefortheMoon: BAH!
FreshSupplies: o.O
ChancefortheMoon: You 'splode now
ChancefortheMoon: oh and I'm watching TDS as well
FreshSupplies: ...
FreshSupplies: Bitch, that's all I wanted to know.
FreshSupplies: I hate you.

No comments: