Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Aw, She Wuvs Me. =D

Brittany is FreshSupplies, Michelle is ChancefortheMoon.





ChancefortheMoon: If I'm gonna make fish for the first time I think I want to start with fresh
ChancefortheMoon: and not tilapia because I've never eaten it
FreshSupplies: Ever had trout?
ChancefortheMoon: No
FreshSupplies: You could go for sea bass, just find a basic, detailed recipe.
ChancefortheMoon: Now my craving is changing to grilled cheese
FreshSupplies: Woman!
ChancefortheMoon: WHAT?
ChancefortheMoon: I HAVE MY PERIOD
ChancefortheMoon: AGAIN
FreshSupplies: When did you start?
ChancefortheMoon: Today
ChancefortheMoon: I'm cramping
FreshSupplies: ...I finished today.
ChancefortheMoon: I finished a week ago
FreshSupplies: Haha, you caught my period.
ChancefortheMoon: YOU FUCKING WHORE!
ChancefortheMoon: I'LL KILL YOU!
ChancefortheMoon: I SWEAR I WILL
FreshSupplies: But YOU'RE the one bleeding.
FreshSupplies: BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
ChancefortheMoon: AK SLF DJA;JLKF AK; FKA;J;
ChancefortheMoon: YOU
ChancefortheMoon: MUST
ChancefortheMoon: DIE
ChancefortheMoon: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
ChancefortheMoon: ::eats a pillow::
FreshSupplies: FLY 1,500 MILES AND THEN I'LL BE SCARED
ChancefortheMoon: ...
ChancefortheMoon: I hate you
ChancefortheMoon: and I hope you die
FreshSupplies: You love me and you want me to be immortal, don't lie.
ChancefortheMoon: DIE
ChancefortheMoon: RHYMES WITH LIE
ChancefortheMoon: SO DIE
FreshSupplies: ...you have your period, so I'm sure that made sense in your head.
ChancefortheMoon: YES IT DID
FreshSupplies: Thank you for validating my comment.
FreshSupplies: You crazy, crazy slut.
ChancefortheMoon: I'M BLEEDING OUT OF MY VAGINA
FreshSupplies: THANKS TO ME
FreshSupplies: YOU'RE WELCOME
FreshSupplies: =D
ChancefortheMoon: WZDFDAS F AJSFLKAJFA
ChancefortheMoon: AH!
ChancefortheMoon: YOU MAKE ME WANT TO KILL SMALL CHILDREN
FreshSupplies: PSSH, YOU WANT TO DO THAT ANYWAY
FreshSupplies: DON'T BLAME ME FOR YOUR ALREADY PRESENT PSYCHOTIC TENDENCIES
ChancefortheMoon: I'm hungry
FreshSupplies: Then eat.
ChancefortheMoon: I don't know what to eat
FreshSupplies: Can't help you there.
FreshSupplies: ...that was quite an amazing downshift.
FreshSupplies: The flow must be ebbing at the moment.
ChancefortheMoon: ...
ChancefortheMoon: actually the cramps are lessening
FreshSupplies: So I was right.
FreshSupplies: <---- Win.

No comments: