Sunday, September 28, 2008

My, You Are Quite The Sexy Vegetable

Brittany is FreshSupplies, Michelle is ChancefortheMoon.





FreshSupplies: All I've had today is applesauce, which is bad.
FreshSupplies: I need teh foods.
ChancefortheMoon: yes you do
ChancefortheMoon: It is better to eat
FreshSupplies: Oooo, I wonder if that zucchini is still there...hold on a sec.
ChancefortheMoon: haha
FreshSupplies: Bwahahahahaha, zucchini!!!
ChancefortheMoon: ...wow
FreshSupplies: I'm hungry bitch, leave me alone.
ChancefortheMoon: I have never seen anyone that happy over a vegetable
ChancefortheMoon: Especially one as phallic as that one
ChancefortheMoon: I don't want to know what you are doing with the zucchini!
FreshSupplies: Hey, people dig their phallic vegetables, even when they don't plan on taking advantage of its phallic nature.
FreshSupplies: ...plan being the operative word.
FreshSupplies: XD
FreshSupplies: Actually no...this zucchini is a bit lacking in that department.
ChancefortheMoon: aww
FreshSupplies: Poor zucchini. =(
ChancefortheMoon: Even in vegetable form phallus' disappoint
FreshSupplies: ...
FreshSupplies: Did we really just have that conversation?
ChancefortheMoon: ...
ChancefortheMoon: I'm inclined to say yes
FreshSupplies: LIAR
FreshSupplies: ::Sigh::
FreshSupplies: ::Goes to the blog::

No comments: