Friday, September 26, 2008

French Toast...Blue Birds...Radiation...

Brittany is FreshSupplies, Michelle is ChancefortheMoon.


ChancefortheMoon: I'm tired
FreshSupplies: Me too.
FreshSupplies: I'm getting damn near incoherent.
ChancefortheMoon: I has been for the time of the passt
FreshSupplies: I get it. You're being incoherent.
FreshSupplies: Funny.
ChancefortheMoon: hahahaha oooh I kill you.
ChancefortheMoon: ...I mean myself
FreshSupplies: Honestly? You meant both.
FreshSupplies: Even though they're the same thing.
FreshSupplies: DAMNIT, I can't even make a joke anymore.
FreshSupplies: ...go ahead...make a wise crack about how I never can anyway.
FreshSupplies: The door is wide open.
ChancefortheMoon: like your vagina
ChancefortheMoon: ::passes out::
FreshSupplies: Ewwww....for some reason that gave me the visual of you passing out in my vagina.
FreshSupplies: It's officially bed time.

No comments: