Monday, September 29, 2008

Twenty Mother Fucking Feet

Brittany is FreshSupplies, Michelle is ChancefortheMoon





FreshSupplies: Ooo, you found good 'chicken' nuggets?
ChancefortheMoon: YES
ChancefortheMoon: They are freaking AWESOME
ChancefortheMoon: The texture is like really tender chicken
ChancefortheMoon: a tasty spiced whole wheat crust
FreshSupplies: Brand?
ChancefortheMoon: um
ChancefortheMoon: That would be in the freezer
ChancefortheMoon: And I'm in the living room
ChancefortheMoon: And no
FreshSupplies: ...
FreshSupplies: Lazy.
FreshSupplies: Bitch.
ChancefortheMoon: I know.
FreshSupplies: At least my laziness involves stairs.
ChancefortheMoon: hahaha
FreshSupplies: You don't even have that excuse.
ChancefortheMoon: I LIVE ON THE FIFTH FLOOR
FreshSupplies: SO WALKING A FEW FEET INTO ANOTHER ROOM SHOULD BE NOTHIN'
ChancefortheMoon: I SAID NO
FreshSupplies: I SAID "LAZY BITCH"
FreshSupplies: THANKS FOR THE RECAP
ChancefortheMoon: AND I AGREED
FreshSupplies: SO WE'RE ON THE SAME PAGE ABOUT YOUR LAZY BITCHNESS
ChancefortheMoon: YES WE ARE.

No comments: