Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Bit of a Tangent

Brittany is FreshSupplies, Michelle is ChancefortheMoon.






FreshSupplies: I NEED A TITLE [for my Labyrinth vid]
ChancefortheMoon: Something Perfect?
ChancefortheMoon: I'll Be There?
FreshSupplies: Ever Present
ChancefortheMoon: Eh
FreshSupplies: Or is that Ever-Present?
ChancefortheMoon: Omnipresent haha
FreshSupplies: And how the hell do you spell hyphin?
ChancefortheMoon: One word!
FreshSupplies: Omnipresent would work but I'm not a big fan of how the word sounds.
ChancefortheMoon: I know
FreshSupplies: Fantasy Love
FreshSupplies: ...
FreshSupplies: HAHAHAH
FreshSupplies: Ahhh...well I made myself laugh and that's all that matters.
ChancefortheMoon: Noooo
FreshSupplies: King & Queen
ChancefortheMoon: No
ChancefortheMoon: Royal Paradie
ChancefortheMoon: Paradise in the Stars
ChancefortheMoon: Stary Night
ChancefortheMoon: Love in the Stars
FreshSupplies: Hey Baby Look At These Pants
ChancefortheMoon: I'll Write Our Love
ChancefortheMoon: Hey Look at My Bulge
FreshSupplies: Quite Big, Isn't it?
ChancefortheMoon: Would You Like to See It?
FreshSupplies: I Think You Can Handle It
ChancefortheMoon: You Do Look Like You've Been Around the Block
FreshSupplies: By Block I Mean Whore House
ChancefortheMoon: By Whore House I Mean the Back Room
FreshSupplies: By the Back Room I Mean My Ass
ChancefortheMoon: By My Ass I Mean- HEY STOP RUNNING
FreshSupplies: DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES TO GET THESE TIGHTS ON?!?!
ChancefortheMoon: THE CODPIECE ALONE TAKES 20 MINUTES!
FreshSupplies: AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE HAIR!!!!!
ChancefortheMoon: You Know What? Just Go! I Was Going to Give You the Greatest Pleasure You Will Ever Know! But Now I Don't Want You!
FreshSupplies: I'll Just Dance With Someone Else! See That Chick Whisper Something to Me in the Ballroom? It was a TOTAL Proposition! I Don't Need You!
FreshSupplies: Ahem.
FreshSupplies: So titles.

No comments: