Monday, November 3, 2008

I Really Should Figure Out How To Use Less Words

Brittany is FreshSupplies, Michelle is ChancefortheMoon





FreshSupplies: One of these days I'll write out the full analyzation [of Sweeney Todd].
FreshSupplies: If I did it for Labyrinth, I should do it for Sweeney.
FreshSupplies: The Fountain, too.
FreshSupplies: Oh, and Fur.
ChancefortheMoon: hah
FreshSupplies: Moulin Rouge needs no analyzation.
FreshSupplies: And off the top of my head, neither does American Beauty really.
FreshSupplies: Well...maybe.
FreshSupplies: And I mention those movies because they're what make up my Top Five.
ChancefortheMoon: I touched Kevin Spacey
FreshSupplies: Fucketh. Thou.
ChancefortheMoon: I still touched him
ChancefortheMoon: For a long time
FreshSupplies: Lalalalala
FreshSupplies: Can't hear youuuuuuu
FreshSupplies: ...
FreshSupplies: Wait.
ChancefortheMoon: HIS ARM WAS WARM AND HIS SHIRT FELT GOOD
FreshSupplies: BITCH DON'T MAKE ME BLOCK YOU
FreshSupplies: 'CAUSE I WILL
FreshSupplies: FOR LIKE FIVE SECONDS
ChancefortheMoon: NO YOU WON'T
ChancefortheMoon: YOU NEED ME
FreshSupplies: AND THEN UNBLOCK YOU BECAUSE I CAN'T EXIST WITHOUT OUR CONVERSATIONS
FreshSupplies: STOP MAKING POINTS FASTER THAN ME
FreshSupplies: GOD
FreshSupplies: DAMN
FreshSupplies: YOU
ChancefortheMoon: HAH

No comments: