Monday, November 10, 2008

My Kryptonite

Brittany is FreshSupplies, Michelle is ChancefortheMoon.






ChancefortheMoon: SPIDERMAN 2 WITH DELETED SCENES ON FX RIGHT NOW
FreshSupplies: Okay, you know the rule we have about discussing comedies?
FreshSupplies: I put that into effect for Spiderman 2.
ChancefortheMoon: IT ISN'T A COMEDY!!
ChancefortheMoon: It's an action movie!
ChancefortheMoon: Disregard any and all attempt at humor
ChancefortheMoon: It really isn't that funny
ChancefortheMoon: Your face on the other hand
ChancefortheMoon: That is funny
ChancefortheMoon: HILARIOUS even
FreshSupplies: I know Spidey 2 is not funny, but I'd like to have the same rule about it that we have about comedies.
ChancefortheMoon: ...
ChancefortheMoon: but
FreshSupplies: My face is nothing compared to your vagina.
FreshSupplies: Now that's a laugh riot.
ChancefortheMoon: comic book movie
ChancefortheMoon: It's ok not enough people see my vagina to laugh about it.
ChancefortheMoon: More people should see it
FreshSupplies: What have I told you about lying?
FreshSupplies: Especially about your whorish past.
ChancefortheMoon: What if I sent you a picture of my vagina randomly
ChancefortheMoon: what would you do?
FreshSupplies: Uh...good question, actually.
FreshSupplies: I don't know.
FreshSupplies: My mind would literally go blank.
ChancefortheMoon: bahahaha
ChancefortheMoon: I know how to kill you now
FreshSupplies: Mental note: Never accept a file transfer from Michelle again.

No comments: