Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's Worth It

Brittany is FreshSupplies, Michelle is ChancefortheMoon





ChancefortheMoon received C:\Documents and Settings\Brittany\My Documents\book Viable Buried story.doc.
ChancefortheMoon: right*
ChancefortheMoon: here we go
ChancefortheMoon: George Forman has like 3 billion kids
ChancefortheMoon: Exactly that number.
FreshSupplies: You got that from the beginning of Buried? Damn, I AM talented.
ChancefortheMoon: ...
ChancefortheMoon: I'm still writing
FreshSupplies: And you're writing about George Forman's kids?
ChancefortheMoon: I hate you so much
FreshSupplies: ::Huggles::
ChancefortheMoon: ...
ChancefortheMoon: I hte you more
ChancefortheMoon: hate too
FreshSupplies: ::Hands cookie::
ChancefortheMoon: ok I'm going to keep writing
FreshSupplies: About George Forman? Odd topic, but okay.
ChancefortheMoon wants to send file C:\Documents and Settings\Brittany\My Documents\download\freshsupplies\screenplay.doc.
ChancefortheMoon: connect
FreshSupplies: What the french, toast?
ChancefortheMoon wants to send file C:\Documents and Settings\Brittany\My Documents\download\freshsupplies\screenplay.doc.
FreshSupplies received C:\Documents and Settings\Brittany\My Documents\download\freshsupplies\screenplay.doc.
FreshSupplies: Don't start reading Buried.
ChancefortheMoon: I won't
FreshSupplies: I'm gonna send it to you again with a few changes.
ChancefortheMoon: ok
ChancefortheMoon: Why don't you just send me your finished writing of the day?
FreshSupplies: 'Cause I'm making changes to what I have now before I move on.
FreshSupplies: I write a scene, read over it, make changes, write another scene, read both scenes, make changes, move on.
FreshSupplies: That's sort of how I work.
FreshSupplies: And I want to start getting feedback now.
FreshSupplies: <---Feedback whore.
ChancefortheMoon: oooh
ChancefortheMoon: ok
ChancefortheMoon: Well I am too so no worries
ChancefortheMoon: Just tell me when to read it
ChancefortheMoon: I wrote 3 more pages
ChancefortheMoon: woo
FreshSupplies: Woo.
ChancefortheMoon: read it yet?
ChancefortheMoon: I like the chunk by chunk analysis better
FreshSupplies: Let me snag something to munch on while I read.
ChancefortheMoon: ok
FreshSupplies: I'm excited, once I'm done reading over the stuff I already have, I can start writing the scene when the things really start to develop.
ChancefortheMoon: I've already hit the crisis point
FreshSupplies: And I mean in a very 'beginning development' way.
FreshSupplies: mean that*
ChancefortheMoon: yeah
FreshSupplies: Oooo, crisis points.
ChancefortheMoon: You know what that is right?
ChancefortheMoon: In script analysis?
FreshSupplies: The script analysis class I took wasnt very typical...so no.
FreshSupplies: Wait, send it to me again.
FreshSupplies: It's being weird.
ChancefortheMoon: ok
ChancefortheMoon wants to send file C:\Documents and Settings\Brittany\My Documents\download\freshsupplies\screenplay.doc.
ChancefortheMoon wants to send file C:\Documents and Settings\Brittany\My Documents\download\freshsupplies\screenplay.doc.
FreshSupplies received C:\Documents and Settings\Brittany\My Documents\download\freshsupplies\screenplay.doc.
FreshSupplies: It's asking me about File Conversion?
FreshSupplies: o.O
ChancefortheMoon: eh?
FreshSupplies: That's what I said.
ChancefortheMoon: Lemme try something
ChancefortheMoon wants to send file C:\Documents and Settings\Brittany\My Documents\download\freshsupplies\screenplay.doc.
FreshSupplies received C:\Documents and Settings\Brittany\My Documents\download\freshsupplies\screenplay.doc.
ChancefortheMoon: got it?
FreshSupplies: Yesm.
ChancefortheMoon: yay!
ChancefortheMoon: I kind of want to go on a vision quest
FreshSupplies: With George Forman's three billion kids?
ChancefortheMoon: ...
ChancefortheMoon: I HATE YOU SO MUCH
FreshSupplies: Baaahahahahaaaa
FreshSupplies: Oh you know that was funny.
FreshSupplies: You laughed, don't lie.
ChancefortheMoon: ....
ChancefortheMoon: See my previous statement

No comments: