Monday, November 10, 2008

-Insert A Witty Title Here Because I've Got Nothin'-

Brittany is FreshSupplies, Michelle is ChancefortheMoon.





ChancefortheMoon: You know
ChancefortheMoon: I'm really upset that Terence Howard isn't coming back for Iron Man 2
ChancefortheMoon: But I'm happy with Don Cheadle
FreshSupplies: I am of the same opinion.
FreshSupplies: Posted, by the way.
ChancefortheMoon: danke
FreshSupplies: I dig the title.
ChancefortheMoon: better have a good title
FreshSupplies: HA
ChancefortheMoon: I was brilliant
ChancefortheMoon: I TYPE FASTER THAN YOU!!!
FreshSupplies: NOT THAT TIME
FreshSupplies: Wench.
ChancefortheMoon: um
ChancefortheMoon: yeah I did
ChancefortheMoon: oh no wait
ChancefortheMoon: We sent it at the exact same time
ChancefortheMoon: Check the time stamp
ChancefortheMoon: ChancefortheMoon (9:51:21 PM): better have a good title
FreshSupplies (9:51:21 PM): I dig the title.
FreshSupplies: Ugh, our cosmic-freaky-twin abilities can be so inconvenient.

No comments: