Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I'm Tired So This Title Isn't Funny

Brittany is FreshSupplies, Michelle is ChancefortheMoon






FreshSupplies: I'll be on from about 3:30-5:00 tomorrow.
FreshSupplies: My time.
ChancefortheMoon: I won't
FreshSupplies: To read your stuff etc.
FreshSupplies: Well FINE.
ChancefortheMoon: I'm busy!
FreshSupplies: YOU DON'T HATE ME ANYMORE
FreshSupplies: JUST SAY IT
FreshSupplies: ..wait.
ChancefortheMoon: ::sigh::
ChancefortheMoon: I'm too tired for this
ChancefortheMoon: I'm going to bed
ChancefortheMoon: you can take the sofa
FreshSupplies: ...it's more comfy anyway...
ChancefortheMoon: uh huh sure
ChancefortheMoon: have fun sleeping alone!
FreshSupplies: It is!
FreshSupplies: I will!
FreshSupplies: At least I'll get some action this way!
FreshSupplies: Ugh, now I have to go to the blog before I sleep.
FreshSupplies: I hate you.

No comments: