Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Oh Fuck It, She's My Harley

Brittany is FreshSupplies, Michelle is ChancefortheMoon




ChancefortheMoon: Tim Burton: Plot driven or character driven?
FreshSupplies: Oh dear god, what a question.
FreshSupplies: My first instinct is to say character.
ChancefortheMoon: Aren't I good?
ChancefortheMoon: We'll have fun with this one I think.
ChancefortheMoon: We can go through each movie and discuss. Muahahha.
FreshSupplies: Oooo
FreshSupplies: Yesm.
ChancefortheMoon: Chronologically
FreshSupplies: ...
FreshSupplies: I was just about to type "From th beginning."
ChancefortheMoon: I WIN!
FreshSupplies: But I froze because I forgot what the first movie was.
ChancefortheMoon: the magic of IMDB
FreshSupplies: We're gonna make Nightmare count even though he didn't direct it.
ChancefortheMoon: Should we go by movies he wrote or directed?
ChancefortheMoon: ...
FreshSupplies: ...
FreshSupplies: STOP IT
FreshSupplies: GOD DAMNIT
ChancefortheMoon: YOU STOP IT