Saturday, December 27, 2008

Long But Brilliant (Yes I'm Aware of How Sexual That Sounds)

Brittany is FreshSupplies, Michelle is ChancefortheMoon





FreshSupplies wants to send file C:\Documents and Settings\Brittany\My Documents\book vamp Humanesque.doc.
ChancefortheMoon received C:\Documents and Settings\Brittany\My Documents\book vamp Humanesque.doc.
ChancefortheMoon: Same method for editing?
ChancefortheMoon: Wait I'm not reading it now
ChancefortheMoon: and you're going to write more
ChancefortheMoon: So why do I need this?
ChancefortheMoon: It makes no sense.
FreshSupplies: ...
FreshSupplies: Stop making points.
ChancefortheMoon: HAH
FreshSupplies: I'm excited. SUE ME.
ChancefortheMoon: Fine I will
ChancefortheMoon: My sister got accepted to Harvard Law
ChancefortheMoon: so hah
FreshSupplies: My brother went to Princeton. So ha.
FreshSupplies: He was offered every Ivy league university under the sun.
FreshSupplies: So =P
ChancefortheMoon: So is my sister
ChancefortheMoon: So =P
ChancefortheMoon: ...
ChancefortheMoon: WHY ARE WE THE SAME PERSON!?
FreshSupplies: You weren't copying me?
FreshSupplies: You did that on your own?
ChancefortheMoon: whore
FreshSupplies: On second thought, maybe you shouldn't come visit me.
FreshSupplies: The world couldn't handle it.
ChancefortheMoon: hah
FreshSupplies: Oh and for future reference: Yeah the same method for editing, only you can send it with the same title and I'll just delete your comments as I go through it.
FreshSupplies: Without paying attention to them.
FreshSupplies: At all.
ChancefortheMoon: yeah right that's why you loved my toasting suggestion
FreshSupplies: Hey, what did I say about making points?
ChancefortheMoon: and used it
ChancefortheMoon: I CONTINUE TO MAKE POINTS
ChancefortheMoon: Oh my god funniest thing happened today
FreshSupplies: o.O
FreshSupplies: And which personality is this?
ChancefortheMoon: Cassandra
FreshSupplies: Oh yay, I like her.
FreshSupplies: Much better than Michelle.
ChancefortheMoon: So my mom and I go to the post office to mail my visa forms and there's some asshole who decided to park in two lanes. So I'm sitting in the car and bitching about how rude this guy is and who the hell does he think he is.
ChancefortheMoon: I get out of the car and I look to see what kind of car it is
ChancefortheMoon: And it's a fucking maserati
FreshSupplies: HAHAHA
FreshSupplies: Wait, that's not funny.
ChancefortheMoon: It's coming
FreshSupplies: I love it when you quote your clients.
ChancefortheMoon: ...
ChancefortheMoon: I hate you
FreshSupplies: That was too easy.
FreshSupplies: Much like you.
ChancefortheMoon: So I get out and I tell m mom "Oh it's a Maserati! He probably has a small dick"
ChancefortheMoon: And the door to the post office was slightly open and the guy who owned the car was RIGHT THERE
ChancefortheMoon: And he DEFINITELY heard me because I was loud
ChancefortheMoon: He gave me a kind of sad and mean look, got into his car and sped off.
ChancefortheMoon: Because it is so much worse when a pretty girl accuses you of having a small dick
FreshSupplies: So I guess it wasn't that bad then.
ChancefortheMoon: I thought it was hilarious
ChancefortheMoon: and har you're so fucking clever aren't you
FreshSupplies: =D

No comments: