Sunday, December 7, 2008

There's Just No Goddamn Escape

Brittany is FreshSupplies, Michelle is ChancefortheMoon





FreshSupplies: The one thing I can't imagine in a realistic Poison Ivy is her clothing.
FreshSupplies: But then I'm useless when it comes to clothing.
ChancefortheMoon: hmm
ChancefortheMoon: Let me think about it...
ChancefortheMoon: hmm
ChancefortheMoon: green leggings
ChancefortheMoon: green tubetop with sheer middriff with an ivy design
ChancefortheMoon: Although to be honest I see her tattooed
FreshSupplies: ..
FreshSupplies: Dude
FreshSupplies: Bitch
FreshSupplies: Whore
FreshSupplies: Slutface
ChancefortheMoon: What?
FreshSupplies: I had already typed about how I see her having a hardcore tattoo like the one Angie has.
FreshSupplies: But I decided to delete it at the last second.
ChancefortheMoon: hahahahahahahahaha
FreshSupplies: And once I did, you hit enter.
FreshSupplies: I hate you.

No comments: